View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 04:03 PM   #102
Kreia001
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Milk View Post
If we're pointing that far in the future, I think the Treya would be Anakin. His betrayals almost destroyed both the Sith and the Jedi orders. Palpatine was just one teacher of his life, he wasn't as important as Anakin. Plus, I believe Kreia was referring to the thought bomb detonation on Ruusan, and I believe the fall of the Republic is set in motion by the Sith going into hiding, since that was about 1000 years before The Phantom Menace.
Well i agreewith you on the Anakin part, that would soudn even more logical then Palpatine. But still Palpatine was very improtant in the events around the fall of the republic.
And on the part of the bomb detonation on ruusan, i dont udnerstand what you mean with that.
And then what about the fall of the republic, yes i agree on that to, still she has predicted it.

But it isnt known if Revan even lived when he entered the unknown regions so i dont think he was the third darth traya. Maybe the third Darth Traya will be revealed in the new Star Wars game Star Wars The old Republic.

"She will destroy you..."
Kreia001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,