View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 11:15 PM   #124
crd22
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfTheFish View Post
That black "underwear" is called body amour/ or a body suit. gotcha

And the idea about you choosing the name and appearance of your clone doesn't sit to well with me. Don't get me wrong, I do believe it to be a good idea, however, it doesn't fit with the story line. Most people who played and enjoyed Republic Commando don't want to play a made of EU game. They want a continued story line with some of the secrets left in the first game answered.

That would make a good mod though.
I played, beat, and loved Republic Commando. I've also read the books, which I thought were amazing.
As much as I would like it, I don't think we'll ever learn what happened to Sev.

The thing with video games is that most people expect a direct sequel.
It would be cool to have a sequel, but I'd like it more if they made a whole new storyline with all new characters.
The new RC could possibly reference and display other known RC characters, but a whole new story would be better for the series- new players would not be forced to learn what happened in the first game and books.

IMO, the next RC game should be played as a Republic Commando (65%) and an Imperial Commando (35%) as time goes on.

p.s. What's an "EU Game"?
crd22 is offline   you may: quote & reply,