View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 09:32 PM   #28
Darth Avlectus
If Sunday you're free...

Current Game: Poisoning pigeons in the park.
Your post was just as large as above. I have put hidden tags on everything to "shorten" it to bits and chunks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKA-001 View Post
<brevity> I imagine that the Exchange will eventually either be usurped by Black Sun, or turn into Black Sun itself.
Show spoiler

Quote:
<snip>The most probable cause is the disappearance of Canderous Ordo after Malachor V's destruction; they carry on for a while without him, but don't last for long, especially since he took the Mandalore's helmet with him.
Show spoiler

Quote:
<snip> Hell knows where or how the Mandalorians got their fleets and gear, not to mention the industrial centers necessary for such a buildup... Maybe the Sith just gave them a fleet?
Show spoiler

Spoiler warning:
Show spoiler

Show spoiler

Quote:
By an unknown means, the HK-50 factory is shut down and/or destroyed after HK-47 departs from there. The HK-50s are eventually purged from the Republic fleet, since the Exile knows their true purpose, and the production of HK droids is ended for good.
Show spoiler

Quote:
HK-47 himself is somehow marooned on the planet Mustafar, where he remains (ostensibly trying to build a droid army to take over the galaxy with, like that's possible ) for several thousand years until he is destroyed by a group of spacers during the Galactic Civil War.
Spoilers ahead:
Show spoiler

Quote:
The Jedi Order will get up and running again soon enough. <brevity>(I imagine that, considering how dangerously low their numbers are, the age requirements of Jedi recruits would be abolished for the time being). "Disciple" Mical becomes a member of the hastily-formed Jedi "Council". After a number of years of rounding up Force-sensitives, Revan and the Exile's companions band together, except for Mical, who is left to watch over the new apprentices, and head into the Unknown Regions, where they meet their deaths alongside Revan and the Exile, having failed to do anything more than stall the Sith invasion (exactly how they could do this, I really don't know).
Show spoiler

Quote:
While his former colleagues are off getting themselves killed in the Unknown Regions, Mical continues to guide the Order, and eventually a proper Jedi Council is established, lost Holocrons and artifacts are discovered, the Jedi Temple on Coruscant is reclaimed, and so on. Also, because of the disappearances of Visas, Atton, and Revan, the Exile, and their other companions (most of whom have very questionable views on the Force and morality in general), the Jedi Order's fundamental guidelines and doctrines (no use of the dark side, serve the Force instead of the government, marriage is a bad idea) remain intact.
We'll see...

Quote:
The regicide it suffered in the final year of the First Jedi Purge, combined with the destruction of its most critical non-industrial planet (I have no idea why Avellone thought it realistic that the entire Sith Order was literally striking from one star system) effectively destroyed the Sith Triumvirate's holdings in the galaxy, and it killed itself very quickly.
Show spoiler

Quote:
Within three centuries, its respectable military is rebuilt, and the Senate starts anew, with fresh faces overturning what corruption may have taken root since the Mandalorian Wars.
Yup. Always those festering stinking rotten politicians.

Quote:
Sadly, most of this is undone by a deadly retardation virus that spread throughout the galaxy, preventing the Republic and Jedi from realizing how stupid it would be to agree to a peace treaty with the "True" Sith after they invade. By the time the virus wears off, it is too late, and they're in the middle of a cold war with the Sith, and both Republic and Jedi public relations have been shot to hell again.
No doubt corruption in the senate opened the door to it. Yeah really, what's up with that? Treaty. Bah! There is no negotiation with bullies.

It becomes a "war without end" IMO. The republic will get caught up in it so badly it will essentially cease to exist in any other meaningful function.

Then Darth Bane comes along and...well the rest is history, err the future, err, you get what I mean.
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,