Old 10-25-2009, 06:30 PM   #13
exodusthedark
Lurker

Post exodus

name: exodus
planet: kasshhyyk
style: red lightsaber and sniper rifle
species:human
info: his father killed his mother for food then he shot his father. this began his thirst for killing. when a sith came to the planet, he let him to his home and killed him with his own blade. a year later he killed the wookie village led by zaalbar. when czerka came he killed them and flew to korriban. he has short red hair and wears a cloak. under the cloak is mandalorian aussalt armor. he wears a mandalorian helmet.
(rp)

as exodus sat on the top of cliff overlooking the valley he noticed new prey. jedi. a fighter flew in. it was too risky. he was thirsty but not stupid. tuk'ata will do. for now. he aimed and........ BOOM! center-heart shot. he would be a good steak. a woman in a black cloakwas looking at him.......what was her name.......... nala. nalan deshan. she was pretty. when she showed her face. guess hunts over.

in his chambers exodus kept trying to see that jedi's face. it was female. human. nothing. too late too hunt too early too talk to uthar. perfect for sparring. where is that draco........ ah. meditating. reach....out.....draco. meet me for a spar. then i need intel. "yes"

he's fast. jer'kai. hows he like this. a bolt of lightning flew from each of exodus' tips. " there is a jedi on korriban." said exodus " find her and trap her in the tomb of lord zhaki. i will handle it from there."
alright.

5 days later.......

"exodus the jedi's name is namu. from ossus."
good.

Last edited by exodusthedark; 10-26-2009 at 09:13 AM. Reason: incomplete
exodusthedark is offline   you may: quote & reply,