View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 09:51 PM   #44
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

"Oh its not them you'll have to worry about...Lyna Honso."

Lyna turned around, and gasped. She didn't know who he was, but something familiar almost struck her. "Who are you? And how did you know my--" All of a sudden, she heard speeder bikes stop.

The young woman turned back around, just in time to see four dark looking people come off. She gasped. The man who looked like the leader was the one she felt earlier! He and his minions ignited their lightsaber, ready for anything, from the looks of it.

Then... the scary, tall leader said something to her about "survivor". Why was he calling her that? Lyna whispered to Cyan, "Cyan. Go get Cade and the others. I don't want you to get hurt..." The little binjinphant licked Lyna on the cheek, and safely ran back inside the cantina to warn Cade.

Lyna Force jumped on a nearby building's roof, that was not really high. She pulled out her lightsaber with one quick swift, and ignited her orange blade. She looked down at them. "Who are you? And why do you call me 'survivor'?" Although Lyna could feel a dark presence within these spooks, she knew that she had to protect these locals, if need be...

Last edited by SkywalkerRules; 10-25-2009 at 10:15 PM.
SkywalkerRules is offline   you may: quote & reply,