View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 12:18 AM   #46
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Slate was glad they recognized him, it would have been bad if they'd felt threatened with his unexpected approach to their table.

"Slate? Slate Q'nal? Omigosh, it has been long!" Lyna said, shaking his hand with quite a bit of gusto. "Yes! Now I remember you! It's great to see ya." Slate actually found it surprising that Lyna had even remembered his name, let alone recognize him so easily.

"Good to see you as well Lyna, pretty faces are always welcomed in my sight," he teased.

"H'chu apenkee, Slate!" Cade greeted. "What have you been doing these past few months?"

"H'chu apenkee, Cade," Slate responded with a bit less vigor than his peers. "Oh, well, since the end of the war I left the Imperial Knights and started up on taking Freelance jobs again, doing what I do best."

But before long their banter was disturbed by Lyna's little binjiphant jumping off and causing quite a ruckus in the cantina.

"Um... heh heh. I'll... go get her..." Lyna said, seeming quite embarrassed, and running off to catch the creature.

"She still hasn't gotten rid of that greasy rat, unfortunately," Cade said sheepishly.

"I understand, your problems do not fall on deaf ears. My only surprise is that that little ball of flesh and fur survived all of what we went through a few months back, I know we barely did," Slate said, tilting his head slightly as if listening to something.

Although no one could see his face, it was grim under his helmet as he looked towards Cade, speaking in a rather sharp tone, but not one of an offensive matter, "Cade...do you..do you sense that? Like many lives all throughout this city, no, the planet are crying out, many being silenced."

Then Slate felt it, a dark ominous presence, that was growing in violence and anger right outside of the cantina. Slate looked at Cade, as if asking him with only body language -Do you feel that!?-. But Slate would wait for Cade to react, after all, Slate was more of an observer-type anyways.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,