View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 03:31 PM   #64
Jedi_Man
Forumite

Current Game: Too many to count
(I know, it just felt like that. And My character is smarter now, he's an adult! *Insert cheesy superhero music*)
Sam sighed, everything was looking grim.
"Not to ruin your dreams, but I doubt that we have an IES stealth system. They are highly expensive, and would more likely be found on the ship of a diplomat or some millionaire, trust me on that." Sam said, and he knew, his old ship was equipped with one.
"If we have anything, it's probably a radar deflecting shield, but we would still generate enough heat to trip sensors on every ship with in fifteen or more clicks." Sam continued.
"But turning the ship off, letting us drift for a while with only the most essential life support systems and then opening the ship up to the vacuum so we could get over to the Plague ship, that would let the ship cool off rapidly, so nothing looks like its been used in a while." He finished.

---------------------------------------------------
Deep thought #1: In the end, everyone dies. No one can outrun time, death itself is always breathing down your neck, just waiting to slip the noose over you. But, in your time of death, what matters is not when or how or even why. What matters is what you do with it. Do you sit down and call it quits, or do you get up, stare your killer and death itself in the face, and laugh copiously, right until the end.
Jedi_Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,