View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 02:08 AM   #71
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Slate stared as Lyna took off in a fit of tears that only made Slate feel slightly deferred by the strange and overly emotional reaction to his appearance, and his actions of simply preventing anymore violence than was necessary at the time, considering the whole area was being massacred, and many innocents (and not-so-innocents) were being slaughtered by a new and unknown Sith force.

"She's crying again..." Cade muttered. "There are some things about that girl I will never understand..." The confused man rubbing his head.

The Zabrak chuckled a bit. "Hey Cade! I bet you 20 creds she's gonna cry in the next hour."

"You're on!" Cade shook the Zabrak's hand. "But I better go check to see whats wrong. She deserves better than that."

Cade finally turned back to Slate, the Assassin simply standing where he'd been since he'd first arrived behind Mr.Cyborg, his arms akimbo, still holding his 'Caster' pistol.

"Anyway... You wanna take up on my offer? My ship has plenty of room."

Slate was smiling under his helmet, though if one could see it, they'd say it wasn't a pleasant looking one coming from the cool distant man; but to the outside world, he was simply an impassive figure, though, equally as intimidating considering a complete lack of emotions could be just a scary as cruel ones. Although when it came down to the fine details, Slate could care less, actually! He didn't really want to even be intimidating towards his old companion....and present company......much.

"It seems the Force has a way of informing others of exactly what I want. Sometimes to the point of when I want to kill that someone," Slate said. "I'd be very grateful, so yes, I accept your offer, and, if you don't mind, I'd like to take you up on that bet you two. Only I'll be throwing in a thousand credits, just to make things interesting, but, to make it remain interesting, I'm not telling you which side I'm betting for, so neither one of you knows which one of you two will end up with a thousand credits in the next hour, thus making things....interesting!" Slate said, his tone more cryptic than normal.

"What say you two, deal?" Slate offering his gloved hand to be shaken by the two, to make and seal the deal.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,