View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 07:40 PM   #49
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Current Game: Team Fortress 2
Roleplayer 
When the van had stopped, Darius's body shot hit the side of the van. His eyes shot open as he began looking around the van. He eyed the woman from earlier with a black sock over her head.

Oh sure...give the one with super powers the sock that's real fair. he thought as he attempted to get up.

He was able to get to a sitting position in the van before he heard a voice.

"Welcome back, agents. I assume that the mission went well?"

Okay Darius, this guy sounds real important and these guys don't trust you...well except for Moxie...that's it!

"Well as someone who wasn't part of the mission I would say so. Darius Wilson, Merc for Hire. See your group and I were after the same man which you got. Your two vampires verbally confronted me while the girl remained outside. She must have seen me as I heard a voice come in from one of the vampire's radio things. He then said we would share the target and all I had to do was get in the van. Well than the girl pistol whipped me from behind and knocked me out. So here I am now good sir, a lonely merc with a itchy trigger finger wanting to shoot a gang of vampire bikers. So whatya say, need an extra hand?"

Oh I am so in...wait does that mean I have to get hit again? Or what if he say's no...they'll probably hit me and leave me on the street. Either way I guess I'm getting hit...I really hate getting hit.
Cyborg Ninja is offline   you may: quote & reply,