View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 01:59 AM   #15
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
The answers I gave for the most part are not necessarily solid except in a few cases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ping View Post
[offtopic]Browse through "The Years After TSL" topic.[/offtopic]

Oh, and I recently discovered that in a fairly recent DarkHorse comic, Luke Skywalker teams up with a Republic agent named Deena Shan. Fancy that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallucination View Post
I've been playing K1 again this winter break, and Canderous tells you that he's been fighting for 40 years. While Mandalorians do start early in the whole fighting for honour thing, I don't think they start at 4, 5 or 7 years old. :P
I do suppose you have a good point there, however, it occurs to me that the difference between some fighter in their 40s and 50s is drastic.
spoiler:
Uncle Candy demonstrated this when he said in TSL something to the effect that he had to rely on his wit, cunning, and armor whereas in K1 he gave the impression of a tiger, ready for the kill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrcharlton View Post
Revan seemed to be a few years older than Bastila. I don't know why, he just seemed to be much older. And also, SWCity said that Revan was 27 and Malak was 28, I thought Revan would be older than Malak. After all, he was his apprentice and masters should generaly be older than his padawan, at least by two or three years.
If Revan was particularly gifted then the age discrepancy I gave might make even more sense for Malak's "chafing" under Revan's lead. Supposing I took your premise Malak would still have been in his mid late twenties, though.

Quote:
Kreia: 72

Bao-Dur: 43

Helena: 65

Malak: 26

Vandar: 427

Zhar: 48

Visas: 32

Nihilus: 36

Davik: 57

Colonel Tobin: 43

Vaklu: 34

Talia: 28

Calo Nord: 34

Admiral Dadonna: 32

Lonna Vash: 41

Kavar: 37

Griff: 22

Leena: 18

Saul Karath: 54

Uthar: 56

Zeadra: 25

Hidden Beck Leader: 52

Vulkar leader: 24

Master Zek Ell: 49

Shel: 18

Gryph: 42

Camper: 64
Fair enough I guess.

Quote:
Vrook: 54

Lamar: 42
WTF? Uhh, Vrook Lamar...is one person???
Lamar: Were you meaning Master Dorak's apprentice--the chronicler? (who presumably escaped Nihilus, or so the unconfirmed rumor says)

Quote:
Sion: 29
Uhh no. Sion had been around a *lot* longer. He served Exar Kun which was ~40 years before KOTOR 1. Proof:
Article: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sion
Quote:
The Article

Darth Sion, the Lord of Pain, was a Sith Lord who lived in the time of the Old Sith Wars. As a Sith Marauder in the Great Sith War, Sion fought for Exar Kun's Sith Empire until the day he was struck down.
Now, I have my theory as to why he essentially still had the shape and look of an undead guy in his twenties (though the reason for the mentality isn't hard if you think about it). I can share if you're interested, but Sion isn't that young, I'm sorry.

Quote:
Yuthura: 24
Sounded a bit older
Quote:
Dol Grenn: 61
Looked younger--not Gray enough.
Quote:
Sith Hermit: 86
Is no Palpatine, and awful vibrant for being that old.
Quote:
Dustil Onasi: 16
I'd say more like 19 or 20: seemed fairly strong in convictions and required significant evidence to get him to change his mind.
Quote:
Zayne Carrick: 19

Jarael: 20
Hmmm. Just not sure I agree...think I'll let Jae comment what she thinks.
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,