View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 11:56 PM   #144
Jenni
Rookie

Current Game: Monkey Island 4 (ResidualVM)
The Telltale Games catch up continues!

I finished Wallace & Gromit episode 3: Muzzled. I enjoyed this episode a lot, particularly because you played Gromit the most. Even though Gromit can't talk and gets his item observation comments from nearby human characters, I still enjoy playing as him more than I do as Wallace. I enjoy Wallace of course, but I suppose I'm a bit biased since I always enjoyed Gromit more in the shorts, and I enjoy Telltale's Gromit walking animation.

Each episode had a villain of sorts (the jail is always fun to visit to see the villain from the previous episode), but this one is the first that really felt like a real film villain. He's not quite up to the level of Feathers McGraw, but he's an enjoyable sneak nonetheless.

The final puzzle in The Last Resort was a whole lot of fun, but this one tops it in every way imaginable. It's so grand in scale, so true to the Wallace & Gromit characters, and so much fun.

The ending is also the first (not only in the games, but in the shorts as well) Wallace & Gromit story to have a cliff hanger ending. I can't wait to see how it's resolved in the final episode.
Jenni is offline   you may: quote & reply,