View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 10:22 PM   #55
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

"Mr. Boss Man, Miss Stuart just choked that's all. Not only have I seen it before but I've choked before as well. Let me show her the ropes, I know it helped me when I was a rook. Were both humans so I know its a bigger risk for her than other agents you have here. Gimme a week and I'll have have her ready for whatever she needs. Of course I don't want to replace Mr. Septimus here, just a temporary tutor for the week in addition to his supervision over her."

Manson stood there, listening to this man's words carefully.

"You know if someone doesn't speak to her she's gonna keep doubting herself and she'll never get to where you want her to be."

Before Manson was going to reply, understanding what Darius was saying, Baldur interrupted.

"She doesnt need a speaking to..." Baldur brushed past, heading over to Moxie. "She needs a choice!"

Manson looked over at Baldur. Then at Moxie, who continued to walk away. Moxie stopped, when Baldur appeared before her.

"Then why waste my time with you?" he began. "Dont dare mistake my efforts as unavailing. I never said you failed, you just need more toning to make you into an effective soldier."

He crossed his arms, and watched as tears poured through her eyes. "Pull yourself together. What ever reasons you decided to join this organisation Stuart, you focus on that instead. Otherwise, I insist you stop wasting my time with you..."

Moxie, who stood there with tearful eyes, slowly glanced up at Baldur. This time however, she was not glaring at him. She was looking at him with tearful, sad eyes. "I sorry, Baldur. I'll try to be more "effective". But ya know what? I'm not trying to waste your time. All I wanted... all I dreamt about... when I was a little girl... was for everyone to be at peace together. Even the Supernatural. I'm tired of seeing people kill things they do not understand."

She shrugged, smiling through tears. "But hey. I don't expect a Vampire like you to understand that." She looked back at Manson and Darius. "I wouldn't mind having a second tutor." Then she looked back up at Baldur. "And he's right. I need someone to talk to. Just like my Aunt Maria and Uncle Jesse used to do for me."

Moxie smiled. "You can still be my instructor, Baldur. Sir. And I'll try my best to make you proud of me. Thank you. Permission to leave now, sir?"
SkywalkerRules is offline   you may: quote & reply,