View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 06:07 PM   #14
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuniorModder View Post
I don't want to be rude, or cocky. I just have been treated like this everywhere I go, even by members of my family. My friends don't give me encouragement that I need because they're jealous that I'm achieving things that they aren't.
Question for you; if you get treated the same by a lot of people, who come from different areas and walks of life what does it reveal? Is there something wrong with all of them, or perhaps something of your behaviour should be modified?

Quote:
I looked for the Clone Wars discussion thread that MrCharlton made before posting, but couldn't find it. And if I had known all of the information about the situation, I might of had a different opinion. All I had to go on was what Mrcharlton said to me.
Sherlock Holmes; "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data, insensibly one twists facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts".

A simple PM to a Moderator would have cleared this up information up; "Why was this closed".

Quote:
How am I coming across?
As a teenager.

You spent most of your post building yourself up; this is a very teenage thing to do; now your welcome to take or leave my advice but posting a post which for the majority claims how awesome you are is not a good way to make friends; nor is it actually a good way for people to think well of you, generally what you may find is people just think it arrogant.

Personally I love teenagers, and enjoy working with them, I don't think they are lazy, and if you want to make television series etc go ahead and do that, but I would advise letting your achievements speak for themselves.

Quote:
All of my teachers in the past have disliked me because they were intimidated by me.
Seriously don't post things like this again, it doesn't come across at all well, and trust me, in my experience at least, teachers are not intimidated by very bright kids, but in fact bright kids, who are willing to learn make their job worth doing. Speaking from when I was a teaching assistant, teaching the most talented kids was always a pleasure.

Quote:
What am I imagining? The only thing I misunderstood was the situation with MrCharlton, but that was because information that was thought to be fact was faulty.
See, I revisit this point, because a simple apology on this point would have been polite, you decided to make this public and regardless of the veracity of anything else, this point was incorrect. When you make a mistake generally you say sorry, instead of pointing out how it wasn't your fault.

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: