View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 01:39 PM   #64
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
Well yeah, but unfortunately a cop out may be in their best interests here. Yes, people will whine, but people will whine regardless. As we've pointed out time and time again, Galen being alive is extremely problematic and will be tough, if not impossible, to explain without being completely cheesy and cheap. And don't even get me started on that clone garbage.

I see it like this: they're going to have a sequel to a game where the main character quite plainly died at the end, so the premise is going to be awful by default. The damage has been done just by bringing him back, so just leave it at that. Don't make it even worse with some far-fetched explanation. All you need is "Galen Marek lives because strong with the Force." That's it. The game's plot is doomed to be cheesy no matter how you tackle this problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,