View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 09:38 PM   #1072
TheJeffinator
Lurker

This question may already be here somewhere, but I couldn't find it anywhere, so I'll ask.

I recently downloaded KSE to play KotOR I, and I've found an odd glitch. I don't mess with class, leveling, or gender changes -- all I did was select MinHP1, max out stats, and give my character plenty of credits. I did not alter the class levels or anything. I am using Vista and I did download the most recent version of KSE.

Anyway, the gameplay itself is fine, the only issues with that is that sometimes it fast forwards through scenes straight to the dialogue choice screen. The thing that is bugging my though is that there seem to bee strange lines criss-crossing the sky in odd directions. It first started in the Undercity on Taris, but was non-existent in the sewers or Lower/Upper City. After leaving the Undercity into the Hidden Black Vulkar base, the lines plagued me no more. But they returned when I landed on Dantooine at the Jedi Academy. The sky was full of these lines, and they vanished when I entered the building, only to return in the garden area on the way to the High Council. Currently, I am on my third test by Master Zhar to become a Padawan, but I am back outside and the further away from the building I get, the more the lines dominate the screen. I cannot proceed any further because I can't see well enough unless I go back to the Academy.

Please, what is causing this and how can I fix it?

Thanks,

Jeff
TheJeffinator is offline   you may: quote & reply,