View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 05:38 PM   #59
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan7 View Post
But, but, but, Murph, in the Bible it specifically states "And in the year 2010, the Great Nation of America, blessed by God, will be led to it's utter destruction by the Anti-Christ... Barack Obama". Have you not read that part of the Bible?
Hey, hey, hey.....! I think that must have been in one of those banned book versions (like Lilith or the Gnostic Gospels, etc....).

@Murph......well, given that hell is a religious reference of sorts......you ask the impossible. Serioiusly, though, depends on what one means by hell. If it's just a metaphor for falling fast and hard from a postion of prominence, then it's not inevitable. Perhaps just a slow but certain decline before diappearing into obscurity (often the fate of many an "empire") or the mists of time (or whatever metaphor you'd like).

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman

Last edited by Totenkopf; 01-12-2010 at 05:44 PM.
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,