View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 11:37 PM   #1075
Qui-Gon Glenn
Necessary Roughneck

Current Game: ME3MP, Arkham Origins
Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Forum Veteran Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cresti View Post
Hey, Late into the scene. I only recently got the game through one of Steam's sales. Got it for $2.49.

Anyways. I'm using the editor to make my character how I originally wanted. But, I'm having problems with the force powers. My currently working save has

Force Push
Force Whirlwind
Force Wave
Wound
Choke
Kill
Throw Lightsaber
Adv Throw Lightsaber
Shock
Force Lightning
Force Storm
Affect Mind
Dominate mind

What I want is to have.
Force Wave, Kill, Force Storm, Dominate mind, Disable Droid, Horror/Insanity, and Master Speed. My problem is when I disable everything and enable those. My game crashes when I go to my menu and try to view my force powers.

Do I need to enable all the force powers underneath those? Like building up to it? For my feats, I enable the master versions of them and they work. Can I only have so many force powers? is there something I'm missing?
I think this may be due to game mechanics, scripting variables, all sorts of things.

Mostly, you may be avoiding too many pre-requisite force powers in those progression trees. For example, if you want to have Master Speed, you have to have the first Jedi Speed and second ?Knight? Speed for you to also logically have Master Speed.

Also, some of those spells require certain PC XP/level, so having them too early might cause your game to crash. Generally, if you avoid leveling up in the early game (by saving a lot, and playing as skillfully as you can) until you begin training, you can generally work out your force powers quite happily and by end-game have everything you want plus.

Use KSE early on to give yourself better PC/NPC stats, some cash and items, skills and feats. Use it later on if, say you play as a Guardian and you are level 19 (or whichever level works for the spell in question) and still don't have all of the powers you want.
Qui-Gon Glenn is offline   you may: quote & reply,