View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 06:35 AM   #17
Lord Spitfire

((Alright, though we'll have to make it over a communicator, since Revan has left for Taris))

Revan got a noise from his communicator. Opening it, he heard his apprentice's voice. Before Malak could answer, Revan ordered, "Malak, you are ordered to pull out troops from Cathar and redirect your force to serve Lord Corsair Kandor over Telos; your invasion of Cathar proves that your position of the Second Lord of the Revanchist Empire must temporarily be given to Corsair, until you are to prove yourself loyal to me. I will say no more."

__________________________________________________ _______________________

Nelniath stared at the base in front of her. It was well defended, as it was built into the mountain of a desert; however, they had more soldiers, and stronger soldiers; for the most part.

"Take he base head-on," she ordered. "Leave no Republic Soldiers alive."

Let there be rock!

"I hope they realize that music is music, and that music is not a scene, not a style. Music is a beautiful ****ing thing to listen to. It is not a thing to ****ing preach to others about, it's not a ****ing cause. It is what it is—and that's a beautiful artform." - Synyster Gates

Check out my Fanfic:
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: Embers of Destruction
Lord Spitfire is offline   you may: quote & reply,