View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 07:37 PM   #73
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

((Guys, I am very sorry I haven't responded. My family's been having... trouble with things. I'm back now. Please forgive my absence.))

"I'll have you know" he said softly to her "You are very cheap."

Moxie poked her lip out a little, making a "frowny face". She then smiled after he stood up and got his jacket. The young girl looked down, thinking about the troubles she's been through. Thinking about her aunt and uncle. Her mother and father...

"You know if I were human dating me would be a lot easier."

Moxie looked up and smiled at Ashtin. She stood up, and folded her arms. "You're special to me. It doesn't matter who you are, Ashtin. I'm still here for you."

(Meanwhile)

"Wow I can't believe they let someone in here like you Sonya."

Sonya frowned in confusion and turned around. She gasped. "John! Is that you?!" She ran to him and gave him a friendly hug.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, looking at him.

(In the hallway)

"I have been ready since I exited the Interogation Chambers..." Baldur smirked. "I apoligise; I eventually grew bored from torturing Mr. Black by extracting the information we required."

Manson grinned. "I see."

"But thats not the reason you wanted to speak to me is it?"

"No. Not really." Manson sighed. "Baldur? I'm switching you from Moxie to train someone else."

He rubbed his neck, clearing his throat. "You see... I thought about it. And... I think this one new agent I met might suit you. Moxie, she's a good kid. It's just that I want to make sure that she doesn't feel... how should I say this... depressed around you. So... I'm letting Darius train her. That okay with you, Septimus?"
SkywalkerRules is offline   you may: quote & reply,