View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 12:23 AM   #75
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Current Game: Team Fortress 2
Roleplayer 
John had forgotten about the hidden strength Sonya had. He almost fell backward as she ran to him. He smiled at her and hugged her back.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well I gave it some thought and decided to join up; so here I am."

---------

Darius's walk was beginning to tire him and he still hadn't found anyone...that was until he saw Baldur speaking with Manson...or was it Mason? He just shrugged and decided to keep walking rather than get involved. His stomach was beginning to rumble and he had no idea where he was. He decided to start looking at the doors more closely to see if he could see any signs of a cafeteria. He was about to give up when he saw Moxie through one of the doors. He smiled knowing that she probably knew where he could get food. He quickly opened the door and stepped inside. Once he stepped inside he saw not only Moxie but the vampire from before.

"Hey sorry to bother you Mox and vampire whose name I don't know. Its just I'm really hungry and I don't know where to go to get food so I was wondering if you could help me out."

Darius's stomach rumbled even louder as he mentioned food.

Oh man I'd kill for a sundae right now...or waffles...or both, yeah both sound good.
Cyborg Ninja is offline   you may: quote & reply,