Thread: Custom titles
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 02:38 PM   #15
Darth Avlectus
If Sunday you're free...

Current Game: Poisoning pigeons in the park.
Meh whatever. It gave me something to at least reach for. So that I'm part of this LF community too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan View Post
Personally, I don't mind the current scheme. Way i see it for me: itll be great when i get it. Not "zOMG! i want custom titles!!!!1!1!!11 *post post post*".

Lowering the count for custom titles would be lame, imo. If anything, more cool stuff should be added for the people who have post counts in the multiple thousands.
Like what though? It's a free forum. This sorta stuff costs money I thought?

Quote:
Also, what is this RPG? (full details please).
And LF had a store?
While a 2-d fighter/RPG might be a welcome addition...a store? For selling what?

I mean if we had some kind of internet prize giveaway... ok. For example if I had a YT channel and episodes of a GTASWcity show, I might voluntarily do something to that end...but...a store?

I guess I don't follow...

Quote:
Stick it in the rules. If its already there, make it ultra blatant. So when the threads come, mods can just link to the rules and shut them down.
LF STAFF PWN nooooooobz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
It was an online RPG, or something of a semblance of one. You got points with which you purchased weapons, armour and stuff and fought creatures for XP, the usual stuff. You could also do PvP with other forum members and trade inventories etc. etc.
Yeah that might work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav View Post
Aren't you exaggerating just a little? Honestly I don't really care whether or not there is a post count to reach or not, but changing it just because someone starts a thread about it every so often seems stupid.
Inflation is a good thing.

We'll murder them all, amid laughter and merriment...except for the few we take home to experiment!

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,