View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 02:50 PM   #22
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"It's nice to see our team is getting along so well. Well, get settled in gentlemen, we'll begin test runs in a couple of hours. You're dismissed," General Ramirez said, saluting to Haruka. Roman also saluted as he heard the General say they were dismissed, even if it wasn't necessary. Saluting was simply a hardwired thing for Roman, as he had been trained since he was eleven, it was a habit very well ingrained.

"You guys might want to get settled first and have a look around the facility, we'll meet back here when it's time to do the test runs. I'm sure you're all eager to get back into your suits, and your suits can't wait either," Haruka said, making Roman smile.

"What time do we have to meet back here?" Zhao asked. "And how big is the facility anyways?"

"Yes, those are my questions also, although I have a suggestion as well. May we all," he said pleasantly, motioning to his fellow pilots a bit eccentrically. "Have the pleasure of taking a tour of the facility with you Miss Haruka. It would most definitely get us familiarized with the place, and would keep us from getting lost, and not showing up for the test runs," he suggested politely with, of course, a smile. Plus, of course, it would be very pleasant to tour the facility with the beautiful young woman, as it was a breath of fresh air for Roman, who was always around greasy technicians, or stone hearted older (and even younger) pilots.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 02-28-2010 at 02:57 PM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,