View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 02:41 PM   #26
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"The facility is actually pretty big, we're underwater but this place does have an Assembly line for standard combat battle suits, they aren't as advanced as ours but they're mostly for infantry. The factory is what makes it so huge," Haruka said, looking to see the time. "It's 3 pm so you need to be back here a bit before 5."

Roman smiled, and chuckled to himself as Haruka used normal, non-military time to denote when they were supposed to be back. She may have been around Battle Suits for a long time like Roman, but she sure didn't have the formal military ingraining like he did, at least from what he could see. Probably an advantage of having Doctor Suzuhara as her father, as he could only guess. It just proved that anyone could be normal in any situation, something Roman was glad to see.

At Roman's suggestion Haruka looked at him, and grinned, making Roman chuckle yet again.

"I guess I do have a bit of time," Haruka said and walked over to a man with very thick glasses. "Take over for me Takahashi-san."

"This way guys," Haruka said, heading off, Roman following suite.

"The Facility was built around 2082, back then the battle suits were starting to show promise. And this facility was one of the first steps towards heavy battle suit research," Haruka said, Roman nodded as he listened intently, as they headed towards the barracks. "I'm sure you'll be able to find your dormitories just fine. Each of you have your own, it's a perk of being one of the MDN's elites."

Xaiver [sp?] moved up to where Roman was, and gave him a smile, something he hadn't expected, but accepted with a smile of his own.

"And here I thought I was gonna get to bunk with Roman," the man said, making Roman laugh lightly as he smacked Roman on the back.

"Well, if that is what you wish then, by all means," he told Xaiver, ringing his arm around the shorter man's neck playfully. "Anybody else care to bunk with me? There's plenty of Roman for everyone," he joked, laughing; using Ukrainian humor that he was sure some would take offense to, and others simply wouldn't understand, even if it wasn't meant to be crude at all. But he really didn't care, life was too short not to make jokes, even if others didn't understand them.

"So shouldn't we try to get to know each other a little better during these next 2 hours? I'm not trying to interrupt your fabulous tour here Haruka, I just think if we're going to be teammates it would be easier to cooperate if we all actually like each other." Xaiver suggested. A very intelligent suggestion too.

"Very smart suggestion friend, as a 'house divided against itself cannot stand', after all," he said, quoting the famous saying of Abraham Lincoln.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 03-01-2010 at 04:45 PM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,