View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 10:31 PM   #29
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"Thanks, but I don't think we all swing that way," Zhao said, laughing.

Roman frowned as Zhao actually hadn't understood his joke, and even taken it in the wrong direction.

"Sorry, I don't think the joke was too clear. There's a story behind it, but for now it's too long to explain. Let's just say that cannibalism was more than just rumored of, in Ukraine," he said, his frown growing deeper, and his eyes spacing out as he began to reminisce, and brood.

Roman quickly snapped out of it, and even cheered up, when he heard Haruka speak up, but quickly became disappointed again when he heard what she'd said. "Well to each's own I guess."

Roman was saddened, and tried to say something, but she spoke again before he did.

"I'll meet you back later, I'm sorry but there is something urgent i must attend to," she said, turning to leave quite hastily.

"I'm not.....like that," he called after her, but his voice faded as he thought she'd gone out of earshot. He frowned with downcast eyes, and finally removing his arm from around Xaiver's neck, he shoved his gloved hands in his coat pockets, and turned to the others.

"Well, I'm not," he said plain and simply. "I'm going to go, you guys can 'bond', right now I want to go see Lævateinn 2," he told them, flashing a brief, yet half sincere smile. He too left the group at a fast pace, heading back to where the Lævateinn 2 was.

He eventually made it there, and with a little ingenuity, and effort, mounted himself on the suit's collar, where he sat humming an old Ukrainian chant, and fiddled with a box of trinkets. After embarrassing himself in front of his fellow pilots, and Haruka, he needed some time to himself, or more like, to themselves (being that he was with his suit).

'They'll get over it, and I will too. It's just hard to lose face with someone, especially after you've just met them...And you want to impress them,' he thought to himself with a barely visible smile, although one could tell it wasn't all too happy.

"Besides," he said aloud to the Lævateinn 2. "I feel I'd rather be here with you right now anyways," he said, his voice picking up in tone a bit, as he smiled a much bigger, cheerier, and genuine smile.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,