View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 01:59 AM   #32
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"For the record, I got your joke." Roman heard shouted from down below, Roman looking down to see Katsu on his mech. "I just don't laugh that much."

"Thank you comrade Katsu, I'm glad you did get it, although I don't know how. But don't worry, I'll make sure to say something in the future that'll make you laugh, and won't make me look like a fool, I promise," he shouted back to Katsu, his old, happy mood quickly returning. In Ukraine, you learned not to focus on the negative too long, or it could literally get you killed. Something Roman was actually glad for.

"Hey big guy!" Xaiver shouted up to him, making Roman jump a bit, as he wasn't expecting Xaiver to be there (or Katsu, on that matter). "Think you got enough guns on there?"

Roman looked around, his suit was spotless when it came to weapons, even it's Rotary Gun had been removed, only the 70mm guns embedded in the Lævateinn 2's head were there, as all the others had been removed for transport, and checkup. He could only guess that Xaiver had seen his, and the Lævateinn 2's dossier (even if it was heavily censored, and classified), which had a minor description (of him, and the suit), and a list of some of it's weapons load out, even for those who had low level access.

"No, I would've liked a Microfission-Bomb Sling, and maybe a Heavy Microwave Cannon too, and some giant titanium-cloth mitts for Lævateinn 2 as well, to keep his hands from rusting in the nuclear winter. But they said my suit wouldn't be able to do Skid Combat so loaded down with weight," he jested back, the first two weapons actually being real armaments, and the last one about the mitts simply to add the humor to his remark.

"But in reality friend, ammo on my Battle Suit disappears faster than cookies in a ghetto, pardon the saying," he shouted, making sure to pre-apologize for anything he might say offensively.

And at that Roman proceeded to replace the trinket box to it's former place in a compartment in the neck of the Lævateinn 2, and he began singing quietly to himself in Ukrainian-Russian, walking precariously along the collar of the suit, over to the other side, where he proceeded to mount the suit, and go up to it's shoulder. Once up there, he leaned against the Lævateinn 2's head, and sung louder, only in a normal tone though; but it still echoed in the hangar softly, anyone could hear it, though it was somewhat eerie, he wasn't singing it for anyone, only himself, and the Lævateinn 2. If others heard, then they could form their own opinion on his vocal abilities, he didn't need acceptance to be happy, with his suit (although he would still prefer the acceptance, being a sociable person in nature).

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is online now   you may: quote & reply,