View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 08:13 PM   #38
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana
She then moved towards Aegis 11 and sat down on the left foot, and she took out a laptop which she plugged in to a small port in the foot. She started to run diagnostics and wiped her eyes one more time discretely so no one would notice and just continued her work.
((Uh Cyborg, ya kinda messed up on that one, you would've never noticed her crying, or would have intercepted her, cause she already made it to her mech's foot in her post. On top of that I have to start all over now, cause my post that I was making is ruined. - Ah well, whatever. You got there first, fair game I guess.))

((Alright, edited a post in, hope it's not too, blah! Seeing as the other one went down the toilet. - Don't worry Cyborg, I don't hold it against you, I was just saying. ))

"Hey Roman, wanna see what the other two are up to? I know your busy but I'd love to hear that story of yours." Roman heard called up to him from Xaiver down below.

"No thank you friend, I want to stay with the Lævateinn 2, there's a reason I'm nearly 100% synchronized with it," he paused as he looked down at Xaiver, and noticed Haruka on her mech's foot. He scratched his head, his eyebrows furrowing as he went into thought, he hoped she didn't think he was....'the other way'.

"And it's not because of my singing either," he continued, joking with Xaiver some more, his gaze dwelling on Haruka below, as he felt like saying hi, but he didn't feel like embarrassing himself further today. He'd simply have to make up for it, and prove himself in the test runs.

"You should go and see about Katsu though, I think my singing scared him off. Zhoa too. He seems the loner type, but even they ((loners that is)) need talking to, friend," he told him, leaning back, so that he was no longer looking down from his mech. "Besides, I'll tell all of you about the story later, it's getting too close to the test runs for me to be reciting nostalgic stories about Ukraine."

With that Roman proceeded to climb off of the Lævateinn 2, and down onto the scaffolding-catwalk that wrapped around it's chest, where he began checking an input panel on the outer side of his suit's cockpit. If Xaiver left, he would take that time to apologize to Haruka, even if there was no real reason, or obligation to do so. It was always better to say you were sorry for making a mistake to others you believed you'd lost face with.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 03-03-2010 at 12:38 AM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,