View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 03:22 AM   #53
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
Let's bear in mind that Jedi celibacy was not an absolute rule at this point in history, it was only a rising trend that seemed to be becoming the norm (especially on Dantooine, but it may not have been universal yet). Just forty years previous, at the time of Exar Kun, Jedi were freely marrying and having families.

That said, I don't think Bastila would have necessarily have needed to leave the Order in order to bear children. Sure, it would have been greatly frowned upon by the Masters back at the conclave on Dantooine, but who's to say that she didn't relocate to somewhere else where marriage may still have been the norm?

Also, I don't think the father necessarily has to have been Revan. She may very well have eventually moved on with her life, and may have even believed Revan to have been gone forever, or dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,