View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 01:41 AM   #61
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"Why thank you," Haruka replied to Roman, who in turn smiled back.

"Himitsu," Haruka said playfully to Xaiver, making Roman laugh as he knew what the word meant. "Nothing that would get you off your balance though, it's not like we're gonna make you dance in your suit," Haruka said with a small laugh.

"Tried that once, lost a bet," Roman said, laughing to himself, making reference to his picture of him being almost literally all pink from losing a bet; from earlier, but saying no more on the subject.

"Are you Suzuhara?" Roman heard called out, as he looked over and saw an armored man standing in the hangar. Roman positioning himself in front of Haruka slightly, to prevent any harm from befalling her if the man was there to do some kind of dirty work for the Chinese Allies, or even the European Powers. Not that he knew how someone intent on doing dirty work would even get into the secure underwater facility ((I think that's right)), he still wasn't taking chances with an armored man calling out Haruka's name.

"Welcome Kurt," Haruka said. smiling at him, motioning to make them pay attention. "This gentleman here is Kurt Heutelmann. Perhaps some of you have heard of him as he's a famed mercenary in the circles of the PMCs. He was suggested by General Ramirez as a valuable member of out unit."

At this statement Roman relaxed, but unknowingly kept in front of Haruka, primarily out of protective instinct. Haruka made a motion for Roman to get off of her mech's foot, as she would be leaving to do the test runs soon, and carrying Roman around on Aegis 11's foot would pose a bit of an inconvenience. Roman slid off, scratching the back of his head, and smiling.

"Take the elevator over there to go to the floor we were just on, the room on the left is the observation room. You'll find Takahashi-san there, you can observe with him. He's known me all my life, he's a dear friend of my father," Haruka said, to everyone Roman assumed, bowing slightly out of courtesy to Haruka as she was to depart for her suit.

Roman proceeded to the observation room, whether the others were going there yet or not.

Once in the room he smiled, and nodded to Takahashi in acknowledgment, and proceeded to, well, observe. It would be a wonder to finally see Aegis 11, and Haruka at work, Roman thought, a shy smile spreading across his face as he payed attention to the same screen Takahashi was looking at.

Roman blinked as he realized something, "She's still got my coat.....Oh well, if she likes it that much, she can keep it. I can get another." He said quietly to himself, his shy smile spreading into a wry grin.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,