View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 03:55 AM   #68
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"So did anyone bring the popcorn?" Roman barely even flinched as Xaiver said this, his eyes fixated on the screen.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, no, sorry," Roman replied in a droning monotone, as he was completely engrossed at the moment.

As the test run went on, Roman began to smile, all the while it grew bigger the more impressed he became with Haruka's performance.

"Haruka's mother taught her ballet dancing. She was a great dancer and combined with the skill of Japanese Kendo and Chinese martial arts, it made her a great candidate for battle suit operating," Takahashi told them.

"Miss Haruka seems to be a very talented young lady to achieve such an accomplishment as combining three separate elements from separate cultures, and regions of the world into her Battle Suit combat," Roman complimented.

"You'll never see her dance though, after her mom died..." Takahashi told them.

"...perhaps someday she will do so again." The armored man Kurt replied, Roman nodding in agreement.

"Yes, that is something I must agree upon. Maybe I'll be fortunate enough to be graced with a dance with her, too," he reminisced, saying the second part more quietly. Roman wasn't a dancer, but being a fencer gave him enough grace to compensate for that.

Haruka came into the observation room, still in her jumpsuit, which made Roman raise his eyebrows, doing a once over, but restraining himself (( )). "I hope I didn't disappoint you guys too much," Haruka said.

He clapped as she entered the room, and complimented with a laugh, "Not at all! -Just as you are- ((Corny, I know. But he didn't say it too loudly.)), very beautiful Miss Haruka, as I, uh...we, all expected. Truly a wonderful performance, I only hope I can do half as good, seeing as I most definitely won't be as graceful!"

"Xaivier, you might want to go ahead and suit up, you're next, whenever you're ready, we'll start." Haruka said to Xaiver, making Roman look at his friend with a teasing grin.

"Yes, 'impress' us, friend," he teased, and prodded.

As Xaiver left, Roman looked back over at Haruka with a smile, backing away from his spot, and saying politely, "You can have this spot Miss Haruka, seeing as it's right next to Takahashi, and you're both 'analyzing' us."

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 03-11-2010 at 04:06 AM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,