View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 07:49 PM   #12
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Startled, Akeirra stepped aside and stared at Devon, her mind frantically trying to work out what he'd said. She could tell by his tone that he was unhappy about something, but whatever it was, it eluded her. She blinked for a moment, reviewing the words he'd used, or at least the ones she had understood.

He'd told her to watch where she was going, which seemed pointless since she had evidently arrived already. The word "jailbait" was so utterly foreign that she opted to dismiss it and hope for the best. Then he'd mentioned the purpose of legs. The phrase struck her as highly amusing and she giggled.

"I am herre," she said. "Wherre I was told to be. The... purrpose forr legs at this place is..." she frowned thoughtfully, searching for the word. "Stay? No... Stand. Ing. Standing."

Then, she realized he was upset with her for stopping where she was and she scowled. "Main grreen. Firrst yearr. Told to come here. I do." She thought for a moment, and added, "As... orrdered."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,