View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 12:32 AM   #75
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Current Game: League of Legends
Roleplayer 
"Not at all! -Just as you are-, very beautiful Miss Haruka, as I, uh...we, all expected. Truly a wonderful performance, I only hope I can do half as good, seeing as I most definitely won't be as graceful!"

"Why thank you Roman, glad to hear that, and I'm sure you're just being modest", Haruka said as she turned to the others.

"Jesus, woman, that had to be the most impressive run I've ever seen. I'm glad you're on our side. You ought to give those Chinese b******s hell," Zhao praised, being his usual foul-mouthed self, and showing emotion for one of the few times in his life.

"Thanks a lot Zhao, I can't wait to see you in action too", Haruka said with a smile and then walked over to Takahashi.

"You can have this spot Miss Haruka, seeing as it's right next to Takahashi, and you're both 'analyzing' us."

"Don't mind if I do then", Haruka said as she stood next to Takahashi who simply gave her a wink as if to tell her she did great as always.

Xaivier's test started and she watched intently. She realized Xaivier was quite agile and did martial arts moves in his mech pretty darn well. He had pretty much dominated the training course and exceeded Takahashi's calculations.

"I told you these guys weren't boys with toys Takahashi-san", Haruka said in japanese and the man chuckled a bit as he replied. "Indeed you did".

"Hey I thought you said we weren't gonna dance in our suits." Xaiver said with a chuckle.

"That was so much fun!" Xaiver said excitedly raising his right arm into the air waiting for a high five. "So how'd I do?!?!"

Haruka simply laughed at his victory dance and his words for the dancing. She then looked over as he walked in and gave him a thumbs up.

"Pretty impressive work Xaivier, you got you balance and weight distribution down prefectly", Haruka said.

She then turned to Roman who was standing next to her.

"It's your turn Roman, gambate ne?", Haruka said, the last part was 'do your best ok?' in japanese.

Formerly known as "Miracle"

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Shana is offline   you may: quote & reply,