View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 09:23 AM   #17
Tysyacha
One of Thousands

Current Game: Dragon Age II
Forum Veteran Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"A place to stay other than this facility?" asked Andorra. "No, I d--!" All of a sudden, she almost collided head-on with a very strange-looking humanoid creature. He wore a helmet and hooded robes, and in her startled brain, she mistook him for an assassin. The Avalonian almost screamed, threatening to puncture Reyvan's eardrums unwittingly, but then her consciousness registered something. This was no assassin...at least, if her split-second suspicions were correct. "W--Wrath?" Andorra stammered, thinking fast...

Once she was certain that it was indeed he, she threw her arms around him and gave him a long hug. "My old friend!" she cried. "Or, should I say, my new friend because you were one of the ones who helped to save me during that final battle with Lord Virul and its aftermath. I can't believe it's really you!" Smiling and quivering, she continued, "It's good to see you again, after all these months of lying in a coma. Please--if you're willing, I would like to welcome you into my retinue once more. You're a good guard, far more so than most, and the events of the recent past have taught me that I can't fight my battles all alone. Reyvan? You're an excellent fighter as well, but if we walk into an ambush by the remnants of the Sith, I'd rather have two or more people by my side instead of just one." Turning to Wrath, she asked, "Will you stand with me again? I have a feeling I might need protection."
Tysyacha is offline   you may: quote & reply,