View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 11:54 AM   #35
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Current Game: League of Legends
Roleplayer 
Lenatha smiled brightly as Andorra thanked her for the small gift. She had known that while the service in the hospital was top notch, the food was the exact opposite, although very nutritious.

"Could you please do me a favor and retrieve my medical records from the facility archives? We'll wait here. Normally, I would be calling this an invasion of my privacy, but this is not a normal situation. The Jedi and Republic have a right to know how much progress I've made--or not--since I came out of my coma." Smiling, she continued, "Besides, this will help me get rid of my shame about being kept in the psychiatric wing of this hospital while I recovered. I never thought I'd be...crazy..." Andorra sighed. "Thank you for everything you've done for me."

Lenatha shook her head.

"You weren't crazy, it was only a precaution, you did have an uninvited guest invading your mind. The psychiatrists only wanted to assess how much damage Virul had made. Thankfully, it wasn't much because as I said before, you're very strong", Lenatha said and turned around to the entrance. "As your attending physician it won't be a problem for me to get your files so I will be back shortly".

Lenatha then walked into the hospital wing banishing from their sight.

Formerly known as "Miracle"

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Shana is offline   you may: quote & reply,