View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 07:36 PM   #10
Thanatos9t

Helpful! 
Your mission is simple, stop whatever this "supernatural problem" is and locate our missing squad. We know you can do this Vengeance, Good Luck!

Reading the letter that he received about Gallion before putting on his mask whose eyes glowed an eerie red colour illuminating the skull motif on it. He then raised his hood to cover his white hair from being visible from the back of the mask.

Supernatural Problems are my speciality he thought as he drew his Scythe from what he could only describe as a spiritual plane of existence the same place as he had struck that deal to seek out injustice as Vengeance.

Before he died he would never been seen dead in this angel of death getup but as a super hero a little bit of a fear never hindered him in his fight against his enemy's.

I hope no one mistakes me for a villain again he though as he phased straight through the wall of his apartment and set off for Gallion.

"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
Thanatos9t is offline   you may: quote & reply,