View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 07:22 AM   #9
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
@Blix--given the Church's position on evolution, it probably isn't very revolutionary that it would support adult stem cell procedures.

@S&M--kill who? people like Tiller the baby killer? Far as I know, many pro-life people condemned that action, despite Tiller's being a real sick bastard. What's this "perceived protection of a fetus" that you're talking about anyway ("perceived" being the root of confusion about your claim ). That whole incident reminds me of Sam Kinnison's bit about relationship violence......."I'd hate to be on the jury, but I know what turns mr. hand into mr fist". In essence, don't know anyone that applauded the murder (in a church of all places......oh the irony), but doubt they felt much sorrow for Tiller in the end either.

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,