View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 05:58 PM   #126
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Roman leaned back as the common channel was opened, and the faces of his fellow pilots appeared, arrayed in their pilot suits and helmets.

"As long as we watch each other's backs we're all clear. Nobody try to be a hero guys, last thing we need is dead Ace pilot," Haruka said to them, Roman shaking his head with a smirk.

"Tell that to Xaiver," he jested with a light laugh.

"Hey, that's the first rule of combat, to not be a hero. I suppose if any of us had done that, we wouldn't be aces now, would we?" Zhao said.

"If that were true, every surviving pilot for the past couple of years would be aces. It takes a bit more than just surviving to the next fight. But I understand you Zhao, 'No More Dead Heroes' is the saying that leads one to become an ace....eventually," he replied in a friendly manner.

"I feel like I've heard that saying though?" He questioned out loud, but to no one specifically. ((Halo: CE jab; Cyborg should understand. ))

"By the way, how long is it until we get to Africa?" Zhao asked, bringing silence to Roman for the moment.

"I--I'd say the average round trip at normal flight speeds should take us to around 20 to 25 hours to arrive in Morocco from Japan," he answered, pausing in thought. "Although this huge beast of a carrier plane can probably go a bit faster than normal flight speeds, I'd still have to say the time won't go below 16 hours of flight time."

Roman slouched a bit in his pilot's seat and closed his eyelids halfway, saying lazily, "Miss Haruka can probably tell us a more accurate time-frame, but with what I know in mind, I think I'm going to take a nap."

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,