View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 07:09 PM   #134
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
((Edit: Shana posted above before I saw it, I'll edit accordingly if needed.))

"20 minutes? That is very fast," Zhao said. "Guess I should do a little research on vehicles more."

"You're telling me, even for orbital flight that's fast, almost too fast," Roman remarked, shifting into a more comfortable position as he was still attempting to nap, regardless of the limited time.

"Miss Haruka. I would appreciate it if I could speak to you alone for a few minutes if that would be alright with you," Katsu said, causing Roman to shift once more, only this time it wasn't to get into a more comfortable position, it was more out of discomfort out of what he heard. But Roman simply kept shut up and still trying to nap, he simply didn't like the sudden idea of private conversations before a mission, after all, one's mind should be on the task at hand, and not on the words you'd just traded with another. Plus it just got under his skin that they were having a 'private' conversation, though he couldn't really guess why.

"We should be fighting soon. I suggest everyone makes sure that their weapons are fully functional," Roman heard come over the common channel once more, causing Roman to grunt in displeasure.

"We just used them, they should be fi--ine," he grumbled, as he didn't enjoy being interrupted from naps, or attempts at napping. "But as far as things go, I'll have Lævateinn 2 run a self diagnostics, A.I.'s were made to make Battle Suits be smart, not look smart," he remarked, opening his eyes halfway and running his hands along his suit's console, screens popping up everywhere as the Lævateinn 2 started enacting diagnostics on itself and it's weapons, allowing Roman to return to his nap 'attempting'.

Moments later two familiar, one quite prettier than the other's, faces reappeared on the common channel, Haruka commenting on Zhao's remark almost immediately, "I already did, weapons optimal."

"Get ready guys, we'll be dropping the ground team in 5 minutes. Xaivier, Katsu and Zhao, best of luck out there, remember keep on the look out as we attack the base from the front, then you guys make your move on the back once they leave their posts to reinforce their frontal position. I'll be flying over head so make sure you try to destroy any anti Air defense you spot," Haruka told them, the ramps beginning to open up on the ship.

'I don't get wished good luck like the others? Guess she wants me to go in there and die horribly then,' he thought to himself as he straightened up from his nap attempting, and although his thought may have seemed morbid, it was actually quite humorous (to him), causing a smile to spread silently across his face.

"Remember to deploy the parachutes as soon as you are below radar range otherwise you'll hit the ground like meteors!" She told them, Roman finishing up the diagnostics check, and attaching his suit's Optics Visor to his helmet.

"That goes without saying," Roman spoke up. "But for you hotshots, remember, landing with your propulsion systems sounds cool, but wastes too much fuel, parachutes are slower to get you to the ground, but leaves you full on fuel, and ready for combat. Take my advice, learned that firsthand awhile back."

Roman sighed and shook his head, then grinned, "Have fun you three, enjoy yourselves, but not too much, mind you. As for me, I guess I get to be the greased pig that keeps them running in circles until you guys come in!"

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 05-13-2010 at 07:58 PM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,