View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 07:01 AM   #133
DrPhil2501
BAANAAANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Current Game: Mass Effect
Hot Topic Starter 
"Yeah! I do. And you know what? You guys are almost corrupt as the the other organization. The old AWO! You guys care nothing about helping supernatural beings that want to live peacefully. You just care about yourselves. At least Moxie has that heart to help those different from her."

Baldur crossed his arms, exchanging a gloomy look as she said those words. Sonya then pointed a finger directly to Baldur.

"And you! You care for nothing but yourself." As tears filled her eyes, she turned around and looked down, crossing her arms. "I never wanted to tell ya this. But... I was beginning to like you. Guess that was stupid of me, huh?"

"You havent the faintest clue as of who I am, do you?" he replied. "How could an ordinary man wield the ability to go from one place to another instantly? How could an ordinary man only awaken during the black of night where the presence of sunlight is absent?"

He walked towards her. "How could an ordinary man live for over 300 years, and have a taste for human blood? There is only one explanation, Sonya." he placed a hand on her shoulder. "I hunt my own kind, because they are barbaric and senseless. They have no sense of honor. No code. They just kill as they please. I joined the SS, to grant me an opportunity to smite justice upon them. This Vamperic Biker Gang are no different to what I have faced before."

"The difference between the AWO and us is that they do not tollerate monsters like myself among society. We protect and serve, even if it means hunting our own kind. Do you understand? Do you now understand why we must find Ashtin and this Biker Gang we are dealing with?"
DrPhil2501 is offline   you may: quote & reply,