View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 10:36 AM   #136
DrPhil2501
BAANAAANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Current Game: Mass Effect
Hot Topic Starter 
"Please, Baldur. As a student... or more... I beg you to let me talk with Manson. And let Moxie and those who care for Ashtin handle this. Please. I'm begging you."

Baldur looked at her strangely, as Sonya grabbed the bottom of his coat and began sobbing. Humans were quite fascinating creatures to him.

"I am Manson's gun. A weapon that he himself controls. By all means; I wont stop you from talking to him. But in the meantime I must remain to my duties. I must assemble a team and track down Mr Black, Ashtin and Moxie."

He grabbed her hand and pulled her up on her feet. "This will be your first assignment under my tutelage. You will accompany me, as part of your training. Understood?"

He turned around and walked towards the door. Then he stopped. "One more thing." He turned back. "I advise you to keep your infactuations to yourself and keep things professional. Especially if we have just met. It will undoubtly complicate things while we work together as a team."

He walked back to the door exiting her room. "We're leaving in 15 minutes. Be ready before then and meet us in the underground garage."
DrPhil2501 is offline   you may: quote & reply,