View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 01:21 AM   #104
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
((If you'd prefer not being attacked right now Alkonium, then tell me, and I'll edit accordingly. ))

"Does the name Vector S'borr mean anything to you?"

'Meaning? Name....Vect,' were the only thoughts that came to Vector's mind as he listened in on the conversation occurring between Kol Skywalker, and Lady Jun-la.

"Hng!" He restrained his cry of shock and pain as the neural nodes suddenly activated along the vertical length of his skull, causing untold waves of mental torment to blast into his mind; his grunt going quietly unheard from his high perch inside a ventilation shaft, looking out from a well concealing grate. The 'Nex Venators' kept tight leashes on their pets, and Vector was no exception. One straying thought from his reintegration mindset and he was forced right back into it.

'No meaning, I am a bishop,' his thoughts almost pieced themselves together with robotic autonomy as the nodes subsided their burst of subjecting pain.

Vector quickly studied the situation and realized a very important thing, Kalla was gone, and Jun-la was here. They were separate, and although Vector knew Tonatious would be with Kalla, somehow, he also knew his own skill in assassination, and combat in general, would give him a sharp edge. Now was his chance.

Vector moved with cat-like grace through the ventilation shafts avoiding any security measures with patience, skill, and experience, as he moved to catch up with the now alone Kalla.

He found her, not too far from the room Kol and Jun-la were talking in, a minor problem, but only that, minor.

Vector pulled out his modified DC19 "Stealth" carbine, and although with the weapon's capabilities he could easily kill her in one shot, he knew it wouldn't be that easy, and decided to use it in a different manner. Using the small scope on the carbine, he aimed at the door control panel that lead to the room where Kol and Jun-la were talking, and with careful differentiation, he sent a small flicker through the Force, locking the door from the outside, and with steady aim he shot the control panel, thus jamming the door. His carbine was sound suppressed, but the bursting control panel wasn't, it was sure to alert Kalla, although the ones inside would probably be unaware of what was going on outside, at least, until they felt Kalla's life ebb away.

With the threat beyond the doors safely tucked away Vector acted swiftly, putting his carbine away he pulled out his lightsaber, activating it and quickly cutting an opening in the grate he had shot the control panel from, erupting from the small opening in the wall in a flash of dull crimson and Jedi robes, he charged Kalla's back, closing the distance between them with amazingly light footed speed.

He brought his lightsaber forward in a simple, but powerful thrust forward towards her back.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,