View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 01:47 AM   #140
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
((Bleh, stinky post.))

Roman looked over at Haruka's monitor as she spoke to him and smiled.

"I'll be counting on you Roman, but I know you won't disappoint," Haruka said with a wink, causing Roman's smile to turn into a bashful grin, as he lowered his head to hide what was left of what you could see of his reddening face, as he had his visor on (which was outfitted with internal monitors to allow him to communicate, and see -in a sense- the same as without the visor on).

"I'm uh, glad you think so, Miss Haruka," he replied after gathering himself.

Roman waved at the monitors as the others launched their Battle Suits, the broadcasts suddenly crackling into snow and static as they dropped communications, seeing as their purpose until they got to the location was to remain unnoticed, thus comm silence was a given, although he guessed they were still chattering a bit between themselves, and he laughed to himself.

Before they had cut off Haruka had given them some more instructions, Roman respectfully ignoring her words (as they weren't meant for him) as he did some minor tweaking to his Battle Suit's systems before it was their turn. Roman's eye caught Haruka in her monitor as she turned back to him, and he finished his tweaking and sat up giving her his attention.

"5 more minutes and it's our turn," she told him, Roman nodding somberly.

"It's an honor and a privilege to be working alongside you on this Miss Haruka. Any last-minute words before launch?" He first complimented, in an almost too militaristic manner; then asking her something, his mood lightening slightly from his very recent somberness as he did ask her.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,