View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 01:04 AM   #109
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"For an assassin you have no manners," Tonatious said as he appeared and blocked Vector's thrust into Kalla's back, and then pushed him away, a very big mistake.

"Death has no manners, and my whole purpose revolves around bringing death to others," he responded cryptically, and quite autonomously, his voice now different from the old 'Jedi voice' he'd been using. It was similar to how he sounded on Jatalra, but distorted by his facemask, as well as warped and made gravely by the torture he'd endured, as the 'Nex Venators' had damaged his throat in their attempts to break him.

"Vector S'borr, I knew it was you who was after me, but I didn't think you wanted me dead. And for a skilled assassin, your technique is flawed. Now, why I are you after me?" Kalla asked.

"To kill you," he stated bluntly, his stance grounded but passive, showing no form in how he stood. "And....Not flawed, perfect," he told her, as his hooded gaze turned from her back to the closer Tonatious, who'd both foolishly revealed himself, and released Vector from a lock, mistakes he was surprised the Avalonian would make.

"You dead....? Kalla. Maybe, maybe not. But must kill you. Jedi dead? Yes! I want that!" He commented some more on her words, his autonomy fading slightly at the end of the sentence when he spoke of killing the Jedi.

But just as suddenly as he'd sprung from the ventilation shafts, he acted, almost as if by the cracking of a whip his muscled seemed to release unseen tension and energy in a split moment, and he attacked, moving with great force and velocity, he sent a bone crushing blast of Force energy at Tonatious to push him out of the way, and in an instant was in Kalla's face, his blade coming down at her neck from a high arc.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,