View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 01:47 PM   #36
Thanatos9t

Helpful! 
"Well, looks like they took all the fun out of this." Erebus thought to himself, unconsciously speaking telepathically to Vengeance.

"Yeah, I was looking forward to showing you what I can do." He replied still floating above everyone.

Instead of landing where everyone else was he decided to make his entrance more impressive, landing a few streets away from everyone else he turned intangible before phasing through the ground.

As he approached the location where everyone else was he began to hear the voices of the people from above.

"-I personally would have asked about what was going on with the stupefied population. a synthetic sounding voice said.

Floating out of the ground in the middle of the bunch of heroes with his scythe in his right hand and eyes glowing through his skull motif mask he spoke outloud "I am Vengeance."

Turning towards the strange looking individual with a featureless face apart from a pair of goggles on his head
"You are not human are you?" he asked with a hint of interest.

"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
Thanatos9t is offline   you may: quote & reply,