Thread: 8/32/64
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 03:44 AM   #45
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Current Game: Team Fortress 2
Roleplayer 
Caboose was shocked by what both Atrast and Dream shared. He felt horrible that they both didn't have long to live and felt worse about just how bad their diseases. He was just plain stupid, was it a disease probably but he wouldn't let that slow him down. If he were to die from it than so be it but he wouldn't let that stop him. He felt guilty when Dream talked about how she had never been loved and how no one ever could. She was very beautiful and couldn't see why no one would want to be with her. He especially felt gulity when he looked into Dream's tear stained eyes and wish he hadn't brought up anything about how much he liked his job. He looked up at Atrast, she was a girl maybe she could give him an answer. First he wanted to try to help her to.

"Atrast you shouldn't think like that. Oh I got an idea, you can come over to my house and I can show you my comic book collection! That will take your mind off of dying." he said happily. He was quiet for a second before he spoke again. "Um Atrast, I don't know how to put this...and Im not very good at talking to girls but...uh...I want to go make sure Dream is okay but I don't want to bother her if she doesn't want it. What should I do?"
Cyborg Ninja is offline   you may: quote & reply,