Thread: 8/32/64
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 11:24 PM   #49
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Current Game: League of Legends
Roleplayer 
Dream noticed Caboose walk out to where she was and she regained her composure when he started to speak.

"Yeah, those people are nice but very needy. Its like one task after the other,"

When he said those words she simply had a faint grin but suddenly when she noticed he hit his head while trying to lean on the wall she started laughing.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh but it just looked so funny", Dream said and she walked towards him looking at his face. "Are you alright though?"

She checked to see if he had hurt himself but he seemed to be alright.

"Thanks though, even if involuntary, you helped me forget for a moment", Dream said as she walked over to the railing and leaned on it. "I heard a long time ago about my disease. My parents were told I had that disease when I was about twelve. And instead of having to deal with it they began to travel, sort of a way to forget about me, not get too attached".

Dream turned and leaned on the railing with her elbows.

"Who'd want to take care of someone in my position? I know I wouldn't want it, why should anyone else, right?", Dream said and just scoffed. "Enough of that anyways, it's as if I'm looking for pity but I'm not so, don't you dare pity me ok?"

She said and then looked at him and grinned.

"Or I'll kill you", She said with a wink.

Formerly known as "Miracle"

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Shana is offline   you may: quote & reply,