Thread: 8/32/64
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 08:43 PM   #77
Tysyacha
One of Thousands

Current Game: Dragon Age II
Forum Veteran Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"Model citizens?" Atrast gave a snort. "I know one thing for sure: I'm not anyone's idea of a 'model citizen', except a model of someone who doesn't measure up to anyone else's standards. In my classes, I earn fairly good grades, but none of the teachers really like or respect me. They get very annoyed when I ask too many questions. It's like they're scared to admit that they themselves may not know the answers." This brought on a fit of the giggles. "What would anyone stand to gain by making me, or any of us, complete our Mandatory Educational Service Hours at the Ashwood LTC? None of us are using our natural strengths and talents--unless that's the point." She gave an involuntary shiver. "Maybe Principal Patton is trying to show us that we're not so high on the pole at Uni-Hi after all, even though we're smart."

She took another long sip of her Pepsi. "I wouldn't put it past her, or any of the Undertaker administrators. Ever notice how the more intelligent kids at school get in as much trouble, or more, than the ornery ones who directly act out in class?"

Glancing askance at Akira, she asked, "Could this news be just another 'text screen'?"
Tysyacha is offline   you may: quote & reply,