View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 07:01 PM   #169
Tysyacha
One of Thousands

Current Game: Dragon Age II
Forum Veteran Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Jedi Temple, Coruscant

Perdante came to and looked at Meta. "Did I just hear someone mention the words 'test subject'?" she asked and smiled. "I would volunteer, but in case that device of yours malfunctions--or, more accurately, does exactly what it was intended to do--I won't be able to be the sacrifice and distraction when we actually get to the place where the Found are hiding out. I won't be able to surrender to the Seeker." She sat up. "I hope whatever they're going to do with me once I 'resign' will take longer than five minutes. Preferably, ten or fifteen." She glanced around. "How long do you think it will take the rest of the Jedi to infiltrate the compound and kill everyone they see, including the boss-lady? One thing's for sure--once we get in, we'll need to get out fast."

Gathering Place of the Found, Gymnasium/Training Room

"How many of you have to relieve yourselves right now?" asked Seeker Adeline. To the few who answered, she ordered, "Another dose. Now."

Her serving/assassin droids passed out capsules of ostanovium to the hapless ten or so Pilgrims who had raised their hands. Unbeknownst to them, this dose was fatal. Bodily functions--especially the smellier ones--should have been quelled completely three pills ago. These ten were weak.

Thus, they slumped over dead within a timespan of fourteen seconds.

"All of you are almost ready," Seeker Adeline told the rest. "You are Chosen."
Tysyacha is offline   you may: quote & reply,