View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 10:00 PM   #43
Tysyacha
One of Thousands

Current Game: Dragon Age II
Forum Veteran Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
((@ Alkonium: BAHAHAHAHAHAHA Republic Officers PWNED!!!))

REPUBLIC HQ, HANGAR, IN FRONT OF THE MILLENNIAL

"Thank you, Juhani," replied Perdante, finally managing to wriggle her hand free from the clammy, sweaty grasp of Deedledumb--er, Mica. "Niera! Glad to see you. I hope your roguish talents, and yours, Melany, are up to the challenge."

REPUBLIC HQ, OFFICE OF ADMIRAL CARTH ONASI

"What was it like?" This time, the Admiral didn't care who happened to see him reach for the flask of juma juice in his desk drawer and take a long swig. "Fascinating. Life-changing. Frustrating. Infuriating. Here was this impenitent mass murderer who was supposed to be my traveling companion, the former Dark Lord of the Sith with his memory completely erased. Revan had been reprogrammed, almost, like a droid except that he was only human. I am glad I traveled with him, however, because our crew DID manage to save the galaxy from Malak and the Star Forge. We have--had--some trying times together. There isn't anything I wouldn't do to find him now.

"However, I still have trouble wrapping my mind around the fact of Revan doing what he did. The Dark Side compelled him to slaughter billions of innocents, all to stave off a greater threat. Or so he says...said. It's hard to tell, even now, if all of that was really necessary or merely an excuse for Revan to increase his power as the Dark Lord. Maybe it's a bit of both."

He put the flask down on his desk unsteadily, and it shook and tipped over.
Tysyacha is offline   you may: quote & reply,