View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 03:07 AM   #5
Darth Avlectus
If Sunday you're free...

Current Game: Poisoning pigeons in the park.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeniVidiVicous View Post
This forum. In order to not annoy the origianl poster I though i'd leave his name out just incase.
Ah I see. He may still find out, but fear not, we're a friendly bunch even if we don't always all agree on politics in Kavar's Corner. You'll probably only be in for some...dissection and minor scrutiny.

Quote:
I have tried trials of Galaxies, Eve & WoW. With all these games I cannot stand the combat system. Galaxies combat was slightly more tolerable but all in all I find that mmo combat is really off-putting.
I guess I'd describe some of it as clunky, but that won't hold with a polished game mechanic...I dunno, chained/cuffed while walking a tightrope maybe?

That and it just seems so user unfriendly sometimes. The whole setup just seems cantankerous for lack of a better word.

'Course considering the now freeware "Dungeon Masters" RPGs and how their controls were somewhere between unweildy and just plain frustrating I suppose I should be more thankful...

>.>
<.<

If you don't need to take 3 months studying the controls and memorizing them just to learn how to play... That's a big deal for many people. Fairly easy control while still maintaining sophistication.

Even so...I thought this was supposed to be an 'innovative leap', not more of the same just somewhat modified.

We'll murder them all, amid laughter and merriment...except for the few we take home to experiment!

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,