View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 06:55 PM   #72
Tysyacha
One of Thousands

Current Game: Dragon Age II
Forum Veteran Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
REPUBLIC HQ, OFFICE OF ADMIRAL CARTH ONASI, 16:00

"Interesting," Carth mused, rubbing his chin with his hand. "In fact, it's a little too interesting for my taste. Mr. Rand, I wonder if you would be willing to accompany me to Xian Li's personal offices in the Iridium Complex for a visit. We're not going to question him officially--unless he proves uncooperative in telling us about ostanovium, among other matters. However, I don't think he will. Unlike Plina, Mr. Skelch seems to me to be a reasonable man."

The Admiral suddenly had another thought. "When it comes to matters of the heart, however, and family loyalty, all bets could be off," he said slowly.

COCKPIT OF THE MILLENNIAL, SKIES ABOVE CORUSCANT, 16:00

Jedi Knight Perdante Dareva suddenly felt a flush of heat envelop her, even aboard the Millennial, a massive vessel with highly-effective pressure and temperature controls. Usually, this meant that her monthly cycle was about to reassert itself. After all, she was a woman first and a Jedi second.

However, completely unbeknownst to her, what was actually happening was the onset of pyriasis. This form was particularly lethal. If it were untreated, then within seventy-two hours' time, she would certainly die of hyperpyrexia--a fever above forty-one degrees Celsius. Thus, if she was to continue to lead and serve the crew of the Millennial on their kamikaze run, she had three days to try and find Khristoff. Hopefully, they'd head for the Outer Rim soon. That was, fortunately, where Carth said to look for their target first. On which planet was the scumbag hiding? They'd find out!

Perdy felt some bangs and bumps disrupt the ship's calm. Zen and Juhani sparring...

((NOTE: Perdante's pyriasis is a secret to all the other crew members.))
Tysyacha is offline   you may: quote & reply,